To help all inbound and outbound leads find solutions to their hardest marketing technology, business intelligence and analytics problems while treating them like a human, and annual year of year revenue by 300% by the end of 2021.
- Hitting sales quota
- Qualifying all inbound leads and conducting personable outreach to help them solve their hardest marketing technology, business intelligence and analytics problems.
- Iterating on sales process to improve conversion rates throughout sales funnel
- Designing and implementing outbound and inbound sales strategy
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Understand and refine our ideal customers and how they relate to our services
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation, lead scoring and other marketing campaigns.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in ongoing education
- Collaborating with vendors and partners on joint deals, and sales partnerships.
Skills, talents, and experiences needed to create superior results.
- 5+ years of experience working in consulting or agency sales
- 2+ years of experience conducting outbound prospecting, and hunting sales
- Technical skillset which includes experience working with Customer Data Platforms (segment preferred), Event-Driven Analytics (Amplitude and Mixpanel preferred), and Marketing Automation (Autopilot, Pardot or Marketo preferred)
- Service focused, deliver a positive, professional and consultative customer experience
- 2+ years experience using Salesforce sales CRM, Salesforce reports and various Salesforce AppExchange products.
- Superior text and verbal communication skills which focus on delivering value, service and solutions to our prospects
- Results-driven leader who is fearless about execution can champion a vision and roadmap and is not afraid to dig into the details with the front-line team
- Data-driven mindset with proven experience utilizing metrics & insights as tools for informed decision-making
- Proactive, plan ahead, thinking in long term time frames as well as short time frames. Planning the team's resources while keeping tasks within scope and on time.
- An extreme eye for detail and has a preference for high quality good looking products, websites and design
- Clear communication skills that can speak with authority, while also understanding that they have two ears for listening.
- Curious to a fault, and wants to make sure they ask clarifying questions to ensure there are no assumptions and all parties are aligned.
- Ability to communicate complex technical challenges with a client and ensure they understand the value, impact or consequence of decisions.
Observable indicators to let you know you are performing well in this role.
- Revenue: Grow revenue of the company by 12% MoM by December 2020
- Sales process: Collaborate with leadership to optimize the sales process, create new sales collateral to optimize for closed deals, and build reporting to effectively track sales objectives by the end of your second month.
- Lead Management: Filter, score, update records, and conduct authentic outreach to all leads from all programs within 24 hours during business hours by the end of your first month.
- Client Happiness: Support and help leads in finding solutions to their marketing, sales, and measurement objectives whether or not it will become a closed deal in the next 12 months to build a long-lasting relationship with the brand.
- Sales performance: Schedule 10 introduction meetings, 7 proposal meetings, and 4 project kickoff meetings per month by the end of your fourth month.
- Deal Profitability: Collaborate with the services team to improve the filtering of leads, and proposal pricing to ensure a 3x revenue to cost ratio by your 6th month.
- Marketing Partnership: Collaborate, strategize and execute with the marketing team to improve marketing efforts to drive marketing qualified leads that you can convert into deals in 90 days.
- Pipeline Management: Keep all deals up to date in Salesforce with status updates, correct pricing, closed dates and pertinent information of the deal while making sure you have hit all forecasted pipeline targets by the end of your 6th month.
- Customer Upsells: Coordinate, collaborate, strategize, and sell with client services team on current customer project upsells and project extension by end of 6th month.
- Flexible work schedule
- Work from anywhere, fully-remote position
- Premium health, vision, and dental insurance
- Competitive base salary with opportunities for HIGH COMMISSIONS
- All federal holidays off
- Two weeks paid vacation
- Company computer
- Outstanding opportunities for personal growth and career development
- Continued education and training that exceeds what you have ever seen before
We are seeking a highly competitive, charismatic and technical sales manager to help hit our aggressive revenue target. As the first sales manager, you will be expected to build upon our current sales process with the CEO of the company. You will be highly focused on delivering value and building relationships with our high volume of inbound marketing leads.
As the sales manager, you have strong experience selling marketing solutions to the c-suite, VP’s of marketing, VP’s of Analytics, VP’s of Product, and more. With your solution-based approach that focuses on helping, not selling you will be able to build strong relationships that will keep us top of mind with our prospects.
In your first three months you will be trained on the current sales process, and partner with the CEO on optimizing the sales program through new sales collateral and presentation decks. You will be responsible for qualifying all leads and categorizing so we can focus on the highest value leads. You will conduct daily outreach to our prospects to set qualified sales meetings with yourself and the CEO. During this period you will be trained on the current sales process, how to create custom proposals, and how to partner with the services team on creating custom solutions.
During your first three months, you will be working to close as many deals as possible from our inbound marketing leads, while also building our outbound hunting program. By leveraging Salesforce, Mixmax, BuiltWith, and Clearbit you will build targeted prospects lists to hunt high-value targets.
In your second three months, you will take off the training wheels with the CEO, and begin to focus on running the sales process on your own. You will partner with the solutions team to gain approval on custom packages. At this point, you will also be responsible for the recruitment of a sales development rep to add to your team. You will need to build out sales quotas, sales pipeline measurement, and sales training for your new hire to get onboarded correctly.
In your first 6 months, you will be focused solely on driving new sales into the business. After your first 6 months, it is our intention to hire between 2 more sales professionals to add to your team to continue to expand our new business sales. As this process is being built you will begin to turn your focus to supporting our solutions and services team with renewals and upsells. Your team will ultimately have full coverage of all sales deals from new to current customers.
This is a high impact role that will require you to wear multiple hats, be strong under pressure and be very fast-paced.
Compensation: $60,000 - $80,000 base with on target earnings of $150,000+ (15% commission after base salary is paid back)